Last updated: November 15th, 2023
Contract and Booking
All the below terms and conditions are general and are applied for all products on swissarabenture.com unless it has been mentioned on the product page itself.
A ‘Customer’ includes all the names on the booking form intending to travel with us. A ‘Product’ is any service sold by Swiss Arabenture Travels & Tourism LLC (Swiss Arabenture). All customers will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of our booking conditions.
- In order to confirm a booking, the agent must have full disclosure of all payments due. A contract between the customer and Swiss Arabenture Travels & Tourism LLC comes into existence once we have confirmed the booking in writing and issued a confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that they have full authority to do so on behalf of all whose name appears there-on and confirms that all such personnel are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions.
- The full price of any Product shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Product is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Product. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty four (24) hours prior to commencement of a Product. Failure to arrive at the designated location for a Product by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at this time but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months, or due to force majeure.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Product for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Product, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Product concerned.
- The company reserves all rights to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
The said contract, including all respective matters, is subject to the law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts. No employees or representatives of Swiss Arabenture Travels & Tourism LLC have any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, nor to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Swiss Arabenture Travels & Tourism LLC , unless authorized in writing and signed by the CEO of Swiss Arabenture Travels & Tourism LLC. The company reserves all rights to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
Our Safari Vehicles
- Our safari vehicle fleet ensures comfort and safety. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- There are special considerations for children travelling in our safari vehicles. For the safety of our younger passengers in the vehicles, special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance.
- Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4*4 vehicle will be rotated. We recommend that all passengers read our safety card which is available with the driver/guide in the vehicle before the start of the excursion.